What you will need to send to WILS in order to secure your visa:
- A certified (notarized) copy of your university diploma with an apostille (An apostille is a form of notarization for international documents. We will help you through the process of having it applied to your documents)
- A clean criminal background check at a national level (i.e., FBI for American applicants). Again, we will give you the details as to how to apply for this background check during the interview and offer process.
- A signed copy of your contract
- A medical self-assessment which will be provided along with your contract
- 4 passport photos
- A photocopy of your passport information page
- You will mail them to:
WILS Language School
4th floor, Mokdongseo-ro 250, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, 08003, South Korea
After sending all of your paperwork we will process it with the Korean Immigration Office. After about a week, you will receive a visa issuance number. With this number you can go to a Korean Embassy or consulate and apply for your visa. You will need to bring your passport and two passport photos with you. Once you have submitted your passport to the embassy, it usually takes 3-5 business days to get it back with the visa.
We will then book your plane ticket and welcome you to Seoul shortly thereafter!